Getting started using Google Calendar on a small business website
Google Calendar for Businesses
Need an update for your website? Contact Pegasus Ventures Michigan for affordable, one price once a year website design with unlimited pages and updates through the year!
Getting started with Google Calendar for a website
A calendar is a business’s best friend. And none are better than Google Calendar, which – if used right – can make your business and personal life better, or at least more efficient.
And it’s free!
Google Calendar works with your personal Gmail address. If you use Google Calendar on your website, you suddenly have a tool to schedule that changes on your website as you update Google Calendar.
Spend less time planning and more time doing with shareable calendars that integrate seamlessly with Gmail.
With Google Calendar, you can quickly schedule meetings and events and get reminders about upcoming activities, so you always know what’s next. Calendar is designed for teams, so it’s easy to share your schedule with others and create multiple calendars that you and your team can use together.
Adding Users to Google Calendar for Business
Rule number one, only give top line permissions owners. Lower level permissions prevent anyone deleting a Google Calendar either by accident or to create problems while allowing them to make changes.
Step by Step Instructions to add people to a Google Calendar
- While signed in to Google, go to https://calendar.google.com
- Under My Calendars on the left column (desktop) tap the three dots for the correct calendar
- Select Settings and sharing
- Locate Share with specific people and select the box Add people
- A dialog box pops up, enter the email address of the person to be added. Pegasus Ventures Michigan strongly suggests people use Gmail accounts.
- Generally, for someone needed to add and change events, Make changes to events works just fine. The highest permission is Make changes and manage sharing.